Posted by：Mr. Ning
Time of release：2022-09-15 13:25:41
Product Brief： A company specializing in the manufacture and sale of Topless Tower Crane-Jinan Shanghangda Machinery Co., Ltd
1.Performance parameters of QTP6010-6: performance parameters and technical indexes reach both domestic and international advanced level.
•Max. jib length: 60m; Jib length under different assembling modes can decrease progressively by 5 meters and the Min. jib length is 40 meters.
• Max. lifting capacity 6t;
• Max. hoisting capacity at jib tip: 1t;
• Max. lifting moment 800 t.m;
• Max. free-standing height: 45m; Max. working height of anchored crane: 180m;
• Hoisting mechanism power: 24/24/5.4 KW; rope capacity: 400m;
• Slewing mechanism power: 2×5.5 KW
• Trolleying mechanism power: 3.7/2.2 KW
• Types of tower crane: stationary crane with embedded outriggers, stationary crane with embedded bolts, stationary crane with under-frame and mobile tower crane.
2. Electrical control system
Types of tower crane: stationary crane with embedded outriggers, stationary crane with embedded bolts, stationary crane with under-frame and mobile tower crane.
3. Technical features
• The crane boasts of multiple operation modes and wide application. The crane can work in different forms: stationary crane with embedded outriggers, stationary crane with under-frame, stationary crane with embedded bolts and crane anchored to wall, thus being applicable to various construction projects.
• The complete machine adopts internationally well-received beautiful shape;
• The crane features high working speed and excellent speed regulation performance. Stepless speed regulation by frequency control, the world's most advanced solution, is adopted for the trolleying mechanism and slewing mechanism, thus ensuring more stable and reliable operation ;
• The cab is independently installed externally with good vision and large inner space, thus offering a good working environment for operators;
• A variety of safety devices are equipped, which are all mechanical or mechatronic products that are applicable to severe working conditions, so as to ensure the tower crane's reliable operation.
Rated hoisting moment
Free-standing stationary crane
Max. working radius
Min. working radius
Max. lifting capacity